Holiday Lights in South Jersey
Burlington County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Brownsmill– Residence in Presidential Lakes, on Kentucky Trail. Light show begins December 6th.
- Burlington Twp, Burlington Lights, Residence at Corner of Steeplechase Blvd and Tack Way just off of Columbus Road (Route 543), Watch the Christmas Lights in sync with the music by tuning your car radio to 96.1 FM, Daily 5- 10 or 11 pm. Song selection varies daily. You can learn more here (http://www.burlingtonlights.com/). FREE, collecting food and cash donations for the Burlington Twp Food Pantry. 100% of all donations will go to the Burlington Township Food Pantry to help needing families in the area.
- Eastampton, Residence on Durham Terrace, Full musical light show.
- Medford, Christmas “Light Show” Hayride, Johnson’s Corner Farm (http://www.jerseyfamilyfun.com/johnsonscorner- farm-christmas-on-the-farm/), Sunday – Thursday evenings from 5PM to 7:30PM. Friday and Saturday evenings from 5PM to 8:30 PM. Dec. 26-30 from 5 to 8:30 PM, Find more information here. (http://johnsonsfarm.com/family-activities/holidayactivities/) $3.75 per person
- Medford, Residence on the corner of Hartford Rd & Taunton Blvd.
- Maple Shade, Residence on Sunset Ave,T he display of lights, figurines and inflatables is especially sentimental to the family and community. The figures are copies of the originals made more than 50 years ago by the homeowner’s parents. Many move and Santa and his sled and reindeer are suspended 12 feet. 2015 INFO NOT CONFIRMED YET.
- Mount Laurel, 5 Fulton Drive, fantastic musical light show with over 10 songs 10 songs that you listen to over your car radio to.
- Riverside, Residence on Bridgeboro Street. They have music synced to a radio station. Another residence on Eighth Street.
- Tabernacle, Residence at 71 Powell place road. The ranger at Camp Inawendiwin has a wonderful display of lights and decorations that are in sync with Christmas music.
Camden County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Atco, Residence on Raritan Rd., “Musical light show to a radio station. I don’t remember the station or have the house no. You cannot miss it on the right side from the White Horse Pike. Turn right onto Raritan Ave. The lights blink and should be a sign with station number. Update from Angela, “The Atco light show in Camden County is on 771 Raritan Avenue. As LS mentioned, just turn down Atco Avenue and turn right onto Raritan Ave. We are on the right side and the show runs every night! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!”
- Atco, Residence at 208 Gibbons Ct, “lights that dance to holiday music”.
- Berlin, Residence at 120 Clementon Road. “amazing light display”
- Bellmawr, Residence at 323 Booth Drive- “nice light display”
- Bellmawr, Residences at Princeton Ave, Carter Ave & Valley Road
- Cherry Hill, Residence on Elkins Rd-beautiful display-may take donations for St. Jude.
- Cherry Hill, Deer Road (off Chapel Avenue) – a cul-de-sac where every house is covered in lights and every lawn covered with inflatable figures and other whimsical decorations.
- Gloucester City, Residence in Crescent Mobile Home Park-great light display.
- Glendora, Residence on Maple Ave, right off of Eversham.
- Light show with nightly visits from Santa.
- West Collingswood Heights, Haddon Township, Residence at 106 Lincoln Ave.
- Westmont, Residence on the 50 block of West Park Drive, “there is a great house. The lights are set to three different songs through the radio station. There will be a sign in the yard displaying which station to tune into. Stay for all 3 songs. They run on a loop.”
- Voorhes, Residence at 11 Lynch road, tune radio to 103.5 FM and enjoy the show nightly from 6 pm-11 pm.
Gloucester County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Depford, Residence on 1 Spartan Ct.
- Sewell, Residence on Gray Fox circle “Synced lights & music!”
- Mount Royal, Ricci Christmas Wonderland, Foxwood Ter. Synced lights & music show, You can learn more here (http://christmaswonderlandhouse.com/).
- Pitman, Haggerty Family Residence in Pitman Grove neighborhood.
- Turnersville, Residence at 18 silver birch road, submitted by home owner, 160 channel Lightorama controlled animated display. Shows begin nightly at 5:00 PM till 10:30 PM.